- Wednesday: I wrote a command-line interface to the Ironsworn helper re-implementation, using Click.
- Thursday: I did some tweaks to the core library, and thought about the Cement framework.
- Friday: I started porting my character sheet prototype.
- Saturday: I finished the port; did not finish tweaking the code.
- Sunday: I made some important tweaks to the code.
- Monday: I thought hard about "how character sheets will be used", which gave me some inpiration for the interfaces I'll need.
Next week, I'll either work more on the interfaces, or switch gears again.