- Wednesday: I talked about some of my concerns with my over-engineered card representation idea. The concerns at most tangentially related to the over-engineering.
- Thursday: I got the basic outline of the next version of that nailed down.
- Friday: I got the card stuff done enough for now, and made myself put it down.
- Saturday: For some reason, I wrote code for manipulating todo.txt data. Which I only ever edit manually.
- Sunday: I took my first pass at a "monorepo" kind of setup for the "virtual tabletop" project, to avoid having concrete implementations in the same package as the abstract helper code. I ran into trouble, and found a workaround.
- Monday: On further investigation, I found a workaroud that was closer to just "a good way to do things", and got back to making progress on the actual project.
Next week, I'm going to go over my options for command-line parsing, and maybe look into making some of the output logic more theoretically efficient.