- Wednesday: I decided to mess with my auto-roller.
- Thursday: I threw a bunch of shade at the linter I was trying out on the project, and removed it. I specced some other stuff out.
- Friday: I threw together a character sheet prototype. It's... very prototype-quality.
- Saturday: I blogged about feeling kind of gross, from over-exertion and probably pollen.
- Sunday: I got back into things, now focusing on emulating cards. I came up with a really complicated system that seemed to work.
- Monday: The really complicated system did not work. It's going to need a rework to satisfy the basic requirements.
Next week, I'm going to try to redo the card handling, given what I learned from my first attempts. (I might be able to pull off some horrible melding of the current system and its planned replacement, but I should make sure the replacement works on its own first before considering stuff like that.) I also hope to feel less sick.