It was all coding this week.
- Wednesday: I got a little further on the port.
- Thursday: I finished the port of the tests as of a few months ago, then pulled, and ported the new test added since.
- Friday: I got those new tests to pass. Then, I fixed a random deficiency that the port has had for a while.
- Saturday: I started working on a stripped-down CLI for the port.
- Sunday: I got play mode working in the CLI.
- Monday: I wired the CLI into ink-proof. Unfortunately, even once I got the vagaries of command-line output dealt with (inklecate emits mystery newlines), I didn't really get anything new out of ink-proof. I should probably contribute some tests to it once I feel up to diving back into my code.
Next week, I'm going to try to change gears at least a little, and take another break from the port. Maybe get back to other coding projects, maybe switch things up a bit more.