- Wednesday: I complained about the part of the Ink port I'm currently working on.
- Thursday: I noticed some problems with how I was handling basic setup stuff in Ink, fixed those, and then ran into some bad organizational issues that I haven't fixed, just worked around.
- Friday: I had the deserialization code almost wrapped up. (A subset of it, at least.)
- Saturday: I shrank the test code by a bunch, which was nice. Then nature itself started attacking me.
- Sunday: I thought over my progress reading the linguistics paper that I'm currently reading.
- Monday: I was feeling too out of it, so I just did a diary about how out-of-it I was feeling.
Next week, I'm going to try to get through some more of the tests in the Ink codebase, and maybe look into ink-proof. I've also got some other code projects I might look into. Also also, I want to see about getting into creative stuff outside of coding again.