- Wednesday: I got my rewrite of SCA² working. It needed some usability improvements.
- Thursday: I made some usability improvements, and started messing with the idea of trying out a different design and having this as a fallback.
- Friday: I thought I'd researched enough to get a prototype for the new system out in a few days.
- Saturday: I was wrong.
- Sunday: I pulled some of my old notes into the new repository, and thought more about the design of the feature geometry stuff. (I'm updating the link when this post goes live.)
- Monday: I took things easy, and figured out what's next for conlang development.
(Today, I got fucked up because I saw what some
decided to put on their Twitter timeline.
This isn't some kind of ironic "hahah, this is terrible" thing. Somebody working content moderation is going to have to look at it at some point, and if they're lucky (but not by much), they won't yet be numb to the horror.)
Next week, I'm going to try to get back into the Ink port. And to feel better.