- Wednesday: I started working out exactly how I want environment matching to work in my SCA rewrite.
- Thursday: I came up with a few things that would be really useful for writing tests again the rewrite.
- Friday: I got as far as implenting the code for performing environment matches, but not generating the specific instances required by a high-level description of the matching.
- Saturday: I mostly finished the generation code. (I ended up filling in the gaps over the weekend.)
- Sunday: I worked out some of the history of the con-culture by hand.
- Monday: I transcribed my notes into my laptop.
Next week, I'm going to write tests against the rewritten code, and consider some further refinements. I'm also working on a writeup of the environment matcher design I came up with, because it's really cool, but it's looking like it'll be really long, because I want to try to make it accessible, which means I have to explain and motivate a lot of background material.