- Wednesday: I filled in some gaps in the second(?) SCA² port attempt I've made.
- Thursday: I got the project all set up. (Although I think my backup system wiped out the commit? It's weird like that.)
- Friday: I started planning the third attempt.
- Saturday: I started working on the third attempt.
- Sunday: I worked on my conlanging notes a little.
- Monday: I ported some more from the notes to my current repository.
Next week, I'm going to try to get the third attempt to a position where it can run a test, then maybe get back to the Ink port if there's time.