- Wednesday: I tried to totally redo the analogue to "Pointers", and failed.
- Thursday: I tried again with a weird Frankenstein half-measure that gets things just close enough to the right format. The half-way nature of it bothers me, but for now I'd rather move on. Then I hit a Mypy bug that I never understood well enough to file.
- Friday: I tried to understand the Mypy bug, and failed.
- Saturday: I finished writing a serializer, but I'm missing deserializer components.
- Sunday: I finished some needed reorganization of the conlang writeup.
- Monday: I started working on a fork of the conlang writeup that includes worldbuilding details that I don't want to publish. Hopefully, these will allow me to fill in enough information to have pronunciations finally.
Next week, I'm going to revist porting SCA², and probably also port over some more of Ink'd deserializers.