- Wednesday: I got into unexplored territory with the Ink port again.
- Thursday: I finished writing tests for calling Ink functions from game code.
- Friday: I psyched myself up for implementing Ink-style lists.
- Saturday: Started the implementation...
- Sunday: I did a little housekeeping in the conlang lexicon.
- Monday: I figured out the answers to some questions I had on categorization.
Next week, I'm going to redo some of the data representations in the Ink port to make serialization easier.
Also: since I'm emulating all of the variable observer logic myself, I need to make sure that everything that mutates the state that's visible to the consumer fires off the observer logic. This might be a case for a decorator?