- Wednesday: I discovered a subtle but pervasive bug in some of the new code I wrote for the port. Finding it was... interesting.
- Thursday: I implemented the type coercion in Ink.
- Friday: I walked back some of the more radical design changes I made, because they weren't doing what they were supposed to.
- Saturday: I prepared to do a little extra code work on the weekend.
- Sunday: I added a little more content to the lexicon, and then got a little sidetracked reorganizing it.
- Monday: I rewrote the glosses so they're hopefully a little more stable.
Next week, I'm going to try to push through the remaining tests of the Ink VM, and maybe try to add tests of functionality that's not covered. On the conlanging side of things, I want to review the outline organization, and then get to filling stuff in.