- Wednesday: I tried to work out the parts of speech in my made-up language, to hopefully avoid treating words in an ad-hoc way.
- Thursday: I asymptotically approached grappling with what the heck verbs are.
- Friday: I did an informal comparison of Poetry, flit, and enscons. I concluded that I prefer flit to Poetry, but I'll sometimes need something like enscons, at least temporarily. Four hours after the post went up, my PR to Poetry got approved. 🤷
- Saturday: I started switching from Poetry to flit.
- Sunday: I hacked on an auto-roller, and thought about style checkers.
- Monday: I revived some code that I'd put aside temporarily.
Next week, I'm going to try using a todo.txt for organizing work on conlanging, because it really hasn't been organized so far. Also, I remembered that I'm trying to port the SCA to Python, so that might make its way into the coding.