- Wednesday: I put together a table.
- Thursday: I wrote some sample sentences.
- Friday: I figured out that the stuff that SCA² was doing with globals could mostly be done more easily with multiple returns.
- Saturday: I got more SCA² porting done in a way that I'm optimistic about.
- Sunday: I made a little bit of progress in naming characters and places.
- Monday: I got a little closer to finishing up the last part of my character sheet.
Next week, I think I might end up getting even less done on these fronts. I've got to migrate to the new laptop and figure out my workflows for it, which is a bit of an adjustment. Among other things, I need to manually transfer my repos, since my NAS doesn't seem to sync dotfiles by default.