- Wednesday: I got almost enough sound changes for a baseline of "here's how to get between the phonologies and phonotactics".
- Thursday: I worked a bit on the history of the grammar.
- Friday: I decided on trying to port the core of SCA² into some kind of library.
- Saturday: I started on the porting effort. It's not going super-fast, but it's going.
- Sunday: I made some decisions on my character build, and also got more information into my actual character sheet (which is a Lua file, because the idea of doing that always makes more sense to me than maybe it should.)
- Monday: I got my character concept worked out enough that I felt comfortable writing stuff in-character.
Next week, I'm going to keep it up.