- Wednesday: I got unstuck regarding the Ink issue I filed.
- Thursday: I realized that the C# design uses rollback all the time.
- Friday: I did kind of a grab bag of tasks. And things that weren't really tasks.
- Saturday: I did some design work for the Ink port, but I haven't had the focus yet to check it and put it into practice.
- Sunday: I posted.
- Monday: I got distracted from everything else I've been doing to try turning part of the Dennis code into its own library.
Next week, I'd be up for some more conlanging, reviewing the current slice of Ink Py design, or fleshing out ideas inspired by the paper on F.E.A.R.'s AI.