- Wednesday: I thought about what I'd like to accomplish in terms of conlangs.
- Thursday: I speculated about what kind of conlanging techniques would make sense for me and what I want to accomplish.
- Friday: My laptop did weird stuff and I didn't do much.
- Saturday: It was an eventful day, but you don't get to hear about the events.
- Sunday: I looked at Ink just enough to go "here's a new thing that freaks me out just by existing"
- Monday: I decided to go back to taking a break from Ink-Py.
Next week, I'm going to try to put together a lexicon for The Tongue of Light in, I don't know, LibreOffice or something.