- Wednesday: I got most of the auxiliary stuff for the Ink Python VM working, though some of it isn't working quite the way I think it should be.
- Thursday: I ported a test, and it failed. I tried to get it working.
- Friday: I figured out that I need ("need") to make design changes to Ink as I port.
- Saturday: I made the changes.
- Sunday: I thought I might have gotten far enough for the test to pass, but I did not. I figured out what needed to happen next.
- Monday: Instead, I started working on a conlang that may or may not be a clever idea, I don't seem to be able to decide.
Next week, some mix of more conlanging, getting back to Ink, and hopefully Ironsworn.