- Wednesday: I was very tired because of meetings, but I put in some work on Poetry.
- Thursday: I put in some more work on Poetry, and also worked on my Ironsworn solo campaign a little.
- Friday: I got the PR against Poetry in. A little more Ironsworn, and we watched more goofy horror movies.
- Saturday: I started trying to port Ink to Python again, and didn't make it too far. I did, however, figure out which of my Sublime Text plugins was "sabotaging" my Python files.
- Sunday: I tried to take a different approach to porting Ink to Python.
- Monday: I made a new category for trying to port Ink to Python. This would be my third attempt in as many days. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Today I had a late lunch, and it wrecked me. I came home, collapsed in bed for like an hour and a half, and woke up really disoriented. Really glad I'm theoretically able to take things easy for the next week or so.
Next week, I'm going to work on porting Ink's tests to the Python interface I'm prototyping, and also I'd like to try actually starting the Ironsworn campaign.