- Wednesday: I finally psyched myself up to work on "structure types". This is basically a way to represent the types that go into the matches that make it possible to Actually Do Things with Structured Data, so they're kind of a big deal for getting type analysis support at some point.
- Thursday: I got Structured Data much better typed, although there's a serious issue that I still haven't addressed.
- Friday: I finished working on Structured Data, and resolved to take another break, then eventually try to do the plugin.
- Saturday: I dealt with a whole big light-sensitive thing.
- Sunday: I realized it was unresolved stress.
- Monday: I resolved some of the stress.
Next week, I'm going to try working on some new projects. Maybe get back to some of the others later.