- Wednesday: I wrote tests for the new code in Structured Data, and a good thing, because it was broken.
- Thursday: I filed a mysterious pylint bug.
- Friday: I kept on adding type annotations to Structured Data.
- Saturday: I hit a snag in my efforts to get Structured Data typed, so I started playing Minecraft again.
- Sunday: I played a lot of Minecraft.
- Monday: I wrote a little, also, Minecraft.
Next week, I think I'll make an experimental branch off the current development branch in Structured Data, and start experimenting. I should take it easy, but I'd like to have some idea of which of my ideas for typechecking the core matching logic have any promise.