- Wednesday: I made a bit more progress on Structured Data, then took a break.
- Thursday: I did a bit of writing.
- Friday: I got my guitar out of the closet, which is like the farthest point in this apartment from any other point.
- Saturday: I tried to tune the guitar, and complained about composition software.
- Sunday: I remembered that MuseScore exists, and has a low barrier to entry for trying out basic stuff.
- Monday: I ended up focusing on Toki Pona mostly, and not focusing on actually posting the entry.
Next week, I'm going to try to do the following with Structured Data:
- Get that last 1.03% of coverage missing on my local branch taken care of.
- See about volunteering to test the new ReadTheDocs stuff, if it's not already out by then.
- Get mutation coverage into a nice state.