- Wednesday: I made the noxfile faster, and started removing and revising features.
- Thursday: I prepared to switch Structured Data to require Python 3.8.
- Friday: I removed some features and modules from Structured Data that were only there because it wasn't on Python 3.8.
- Saturday: I got kind of distracted, and didn't accomplish much.
- Sunday: I started working in earnest on GitHub issues I filed against Structured Data.
- Monday: I got it down to just a few issues.
Next week, I'm going to change gears a bit, then try to finish up the last of the GitHub issues I care about right now. Then, change gears again.