- Wednesday: I went from not having clear ideas for writing, to having SO MUCH idea, and it was a little disorienting.
- Thursday: But I got it under control. I also filed a bunch of bugs against Structured Data.
- Friday: I played Minit and it kind of messed with my head.
- Saturday: I did writing with The Adventure Crafter, and not on the blog.
- Sunday: I shifted focus back to Structured Data a bit.
- Monday: I translated the parts of the toxfile I cared about to a noxfile, (which, among other issues, slightly hoses requires.io because now all my testing dependencies are strings in a Python file, oops; I should probably make requirements files for those and do session.install("-r", <blah>) (Note from later: I went and did the thing.)) and spent a bit over a day getting that working well. Still a little mystified by the awful performance of session.install("."), and not sure what the right way is to do that quickly. (Like, is it a pip thing, or...)
Next week, I try and figure out how some of this stuff should actually work.