- Wednesday: I started working on red-black trees using Structured Data.
- Thursday: I finished the first iteration of red-black trees, which generated yet another feature idea to try to improve the ergonomics.
- Friday: I thought more about type-checking.
- Saturday: I revisited the feature idea, then realized my initial concept was way too complicated.
- Sunday: I got the feature done, then looked into addressing coverage gaps.
- Monday: I closed as many gaps as I felt comfortable with, then went to bed as soon as I could.
Next week, I want to take a break for a bit to focus on writing, then come back and work on improving the type coverage.