- Wednesday: I explained some math that I don't know if anyone else cares about.
- Thursday: I started getting sick.
- Friday: I continued being sick.
- Saturday: I recovered from being sick.
- Sunday: I got back into writing a bit.
- Monday: I finished with Structured Data for now, and made a joke about tooling that I waffled over the day after I published the entry.
Next week, I'm going to work on more Structured Data examples.
(Seriously, should it have been "Yuki Nagato Georg" or "Typing Georg", and instead of an ellipsis, should I have said "who lives in a cave" or "who lives in a barely-furnished apartment", followed by "and types thousands of lines of code a second" or something?)