- Wednesday: I shelved the Mypy plugin for Structured Data again, and started thinking about writing.
- Thursday: I definitely shelved the Mypy plugin. I did some work for other projects that, so far as I know, hasn't been merged, and did prep work for writing, and got back to mutation testing.
- Friday: Legs hurty.
- Saturday: I put together an interface around the GPT-2 model. It more-or-less works. Watched a movie, and started writing.
- Sunday: Mutation testing is hard. I actually only got it working shortly before posting this entry. Started writing just after that entry.
- Monday: More writing, and other stuff.
Next week, I'd like to keep up the writing, because now that the mutation testing is reliable, I have to actually confront the fact that it's giving me mutations like this:
--- src/structured_data/_patterns/mapping_match.py +++ src/structured_data/_patterns/mapping_match.py @@ -108,7 +108,7 @@ def exhaustive_length_must_match(self, value: typing.Sized): """If the match is exhaustive and the lengths differ, fail.""" - if self.exhaustive and dict_pattern_length(value) != dict_pattern_length(self): + if self.exhaustive and dict_pattern_length(value) == dict_pattern_length(self): raise MatchFailure def destructure(
How 'bout those coverage metrics?