- Wednesday: I tried to reason through some stuff I want to have in Seed.
- Thursday: I tried to outline. It went meh.
- Friday: I decided to rename Seed and its commands/concepts. I haven't actually touched the code yet.
- Saturday: FOUR HOURS DRIVE!
- Sunday: I mentioned a new project, and fantasized about being organized again.
- Monday: I didn't have an entry because I had less to say than I do for entries that start "I don't have much to say".
Next week, I'm going to try to take things easy, but also work on some of these new projects. I might actually go into some detail about them.