- Wednesday: I messed with stuff in Lua and did a little work on Seed.
- Thursday: I showed off the Lua stuff, discussed it, and did a little more work on Seed.
- Friday: Nova Drift! Also, I put in a feature request for Poetry that's gotten no traction as of this writing.
- Saturday: Nova Drift, and also thinking about the Texas Chainsaw Massacre series.
- Sunday: Videos of Nova Drift.
- Monday: Tried out a build from the videos. It went well.
Next week, I'm not sure. I'll be out-of-town for some of it. Besides that, I'm going to maybe focus on writing until Pijul releases a new version, because I kind of don't want to actually use the seed fork command until the patch hash format stabilizes. Although, seed fork isn't yet fully implemented, so I can do that at some point...