- Wednesday: I motivated the Seed project, and started tossing out ideas.
- Thursday: I tried to lay out requirements for Seed.
- Friday: I put up the post-mortem for Dennis.
- Saturday: I outlined a little more how Seed should work.
- Sunday: I was tired.
- Monday: I made some stubs for Seed, and posted some untested code that, on later inspection, turned out to be extremely wrong.
Next week, I've got a bunch of stuff I want to cover, and I'm desperately in need of organization, so we'll see how that goes. Maybe I should try taking it easy for a bit?