- Wednesday: I was still sort of sick, but I was able to do some work on Dennis. I left myself a note to work on Jedi later, which I did not do.
- Thursday: I did more work on Dennis, and decided that versioning generated code was a bad time.
- Friday: I did some refactors that weren't refactors, because they broke things.
- Saturday: I fixed a variety of bugs that ended up in the code.
- Sunday: I finished the tutorial. The code has definite potential for improvement, but I'd rather take a break.
- Draw a Box: I got some work done, then ran into not having a good way to print out templates here. I'll see about rememdying that by this weekend.
Next week, maybe I'll look over the PR. Also, I'm trying to write a retrospective on Dennis. (I just realized I got through the tutorial in just a month, wow.)
PS I updated my masto link(s).