- Wednesday: I did some debugging, and planned out roughly how things went for the rest of the week.
- Thursday: I reorganized the code some, and put the planning from Wednesday into the actual todo list.
- Friday: I finished the reorganization, and got ready to componentize the GameMap.
- Saturday: I redid the handling of generated code so that it gets versioned with everything else. Not sure if that makes sense overall, but I did this as a precaution in case Poetry gets Mercurial support. I also started working on supporting replays.
- Sunday: We drove into Boston and I decided against forcing myself to produce Content late at night.
- Monday: Because of how the weekend went, rather than a drawing update, I did more code work and update.
Next week, I'll take things easy until I stop being sick.