- Wednesday: I did some refactoring, and ran into parts of Coconut that do not act like Structured Data.
- Thursday: I shifted focus to prioritize serialization, and addressing things blocking serialization.
- Friday: Because I'm not using a service with an issue tracker for this, I started entering feature requests in a text file. More effective than it sounds!
- Saturday: I tried to plan ahead for after serialization is done.
- Sunday: I wrote most of the serialization code. According to the coverage metrics, the project is now more than 10% serialization code.
- Draw a Box: Very little got done.
Next week, I'm going to do a round of polish on Dennis before starting on part 11.