- Wednesday: I wrote up my new "tab" behavior for Sublime Text in excruciating detail.
- Thursday: I curled up in a ball and waited for the pain to stop. This summary is longer than the post.
- Friday: I figured out what I wanted to try to do for the entity system in Dennis. I didn't follow exactly what I laid out, but the general idea is there.
- Saturday: I mentioned working on Dennis, and tried to come up with something to say about Prince of Darkness to make the post a little longer.
- Sunday: I got caught up in implementing changes, so I pushed out a really quick entry at the last minute.
- Draw a Box: I had a bad day, and then didn't feel like working on it the rest of the weekend. Oh well.
Next week, I refine Dennis even more.