- Wednesday: I simplified node-graph a bunch, removing the possibility of some classes of bug. Started thinking about interactive fiction.
- Thursday: I kept on thinking about interactive fiction, and also node-graph architecture.
- Friday: I got a better plan for interactive fiction, and started implementing my planned changes to node-graph. I also found out about a language that transpiles to Python, which gave me the urge to pick the Python/tcod roguelike tutorial back up. And also spent the day doing other stuff.
- Saturday: I reinstalled my entire Python stack. I don't remember which specific thing pushed me over the edge, but this had pretty much no downside, so I'll take it. It doesn't hurt that I did this well before I tried to publish. I started trying to follow the roguelike tutorial again, and documented most of the commands I used.
- Sunday: Between the maze of twisty little deprecations, all alike, the tutorial's impossible-to-apply diffs ("That seems a little extreme." It's telling me to delete lines that didn't exist.), and the fact that I wrote code in a very different style, like, a year ago or whatever, this is all sort of baffling. But I'm making my way through it.
- Draw a Box: Shorter entry this week because shopping.
Next week, let's see, I can write up new developments on an old StackOverflow question I asked (Ooh, exciting!), continue grinding through the tutorial, get back to grinding through node-graph, or try to work on the interactive fiction stuff.