- Wednesday: I thought iterating on Node Graph was kind of slow, and laid out the things that didn't work yet. Like adding things together.
- Thursday: I figured out how to make Poetry and Nox go fast. Not sure I can endorse my methods, but they seem to work. I also started implementing functionality in Node Graph.
- Friday: I took a break from Node Graph, to rewrite some of the internals of Structured Data.
- Saturday: I found a long-lived bug in Node Graph, as part of writing tests for multiplication, and worked out a plan to make the nodes less of a pain to work with.
- Sunday: I put the "simplify use of caches" plan into action, and pondered what to focus on next.
- Draw a Box: Drew arrows and contour ellipses.
Next week, I'm feeling an inclination to try to do interactive fiction stuff, but also I've been drastically simplifying Node Graph.