- Wednesday: I figured out what I wanted to do this week, and started with Jedi. There's a PR open! The ball is, at (very) long last, no longer in my court.
- Thursday: I updated my Exercism stuff. Update from later: it was accepted. I got Poetry installed; the initial setup is great.
- Friday: I was sleepy and looked over Poetry stuff.
- Saturday: I made an effort to talk my way through configuring the Poetry version of things.
- Sunday: I was on the road and apprehensive about Node Graph.
- Draw a Box: I noticed that a bunch of the boxes were bad in identical ways.
Next week, I'll probably talk about gradually adding code to the new Node Graph thing.