- Wednesday: Thought more about contributing to Jedi, and weakly dissed Anaconda (the scientific computing environment, not the Sublime Text plugin)
- Thursday: Part 1: Went over the concepts behind a library I'm working on that is, at best, only useful for teaching purposes.
- Friday: Part 2: Talked about different ways to make Python code (usually of a numerical nature) faster.
- Saturday: Part 3: Started laying out goals for what to profile and try to optimize. Posted late because Pelican is weird.
- Sunday: I figured out what Pelican was doing, and mentioned having a migraine.
- Draw a Box: Working on the 250 box challenge.
Next week, I can't just say I'm taking it easy, I have to put in serious effort to take it easy, because I still have a migraine.