- Wednesday: I linked to a bunch of commentary on literate programming.
- Thursday: I concluded that what I want out of literate programming is basically the ability to have generated docs as thorough as rustdoc's.
- Friday: I improved Structured Data's documentation a little.
- Saturday: I outlined what I want Jedi to do.
- Sunday: I got very distracted.
- Draw a Box: I decided to move onto the 250 box challenge.
Next week, I'm going to try to make some progress on Jedi, but I've got other stuff I'm interested in...