- Wednesday: I tried to adjust to a bit of the new schedule that surprised me, and plan ahead a little.
- Thursday: I thought about revisiting Jedi, mentioned a problem I'd solved with my mypy plugin, and briefly described Baba is You.
- Friday: I tried to write up my false starts with the plguin very thoroughly.
- Saturday: I filed a bug against Rust, and started trying to work out how to move on with the plugin.
- Sunday: I remembered that adt is literally based on a module with a dedicated plugin, so I should look at the plugin. I then had so much trouble explaining some of my design decisions that I released two new versions over the course of the post. (Technically, the second one was a bugfix.)
- Draw a Box: Holding steady, feeling good about this.
Next week, I think I should try to start back up on Jedi for real, but for some reason I seem to be researching literate programming.