- Wednesday: I revisited Structured Data, because polishing this stuff is fun, even if I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it.
- Draw a Box (last in this slot): After another poor showing, I realized I needed to change things up.
- Friday: I revisited my syntax definition, and thought about how best to recreate Divide and Cover for Coverage 5.
- Saturday: I realized that some of the details of how Structured Data works are obscure even to me at this point.
- Sunday: I started thinking about a mypy plugin for Structured Data, in a post which I... don't remember not publishing?
- Draw a Box: Three days of practice instead of two! Whoo!
Next week, let's see what catches my interest.