- Wednesday: I started learning Amethyst, and submitted a solution to Exercism that I'm pretty sure they haven't gotten back to me about yet.
- Draw a Box: More disappointing roundups on this. Oh well.
- Friday: Cleaned up stuff on my laptop a little. Spitballed interpreter design; I do not have anything planned where I would need a custom interpreter.
- Saturday: Complained about the Twitch app breaking after upgrade. (It was briefly not broken, but now is again.) More Amethyst, and thoughts on Halloween 6.
- Sunday: Minecraft, Amethyst, rpgs.
- Monday: I complained about how various programming tutorials tell you to change code, but don't give you proper diffs, so if you get errors it's like, did I mess something up? Do they fix this error later in the lesson? Did they just plain mess up the code in their not-diffs? And thought about revisiting development of my Python libraries.
Next week, I think I should be making a deliberate effort towards better organization of all of this stuff.