I didn't fill these out as I went because I am a fool.
- Wednesday: I rambled about functional specs and game news.
- Draw a Box: I noticed I was doing things wrong, and started reviewing earlier exercises.
- Friday: I rambled about the kind of culture the laws in America seem to be meant to cultivate.
- Saturday: I rambled about game news, news in general, and functional specs.
- Sunday: I rambled about a Hellraiser movie.
- Monday: I listed software and libraries I'd like to do something with, provided I had a functional spec to work with so I'm not totally at a loss.
Next week, I don't have anything in mind. Maybe come up with something simpler than Untitled Wagon Game, and spec that.