- Main project: I started writing tests and refining my modified Python syntax for Sublime Text. I didn't come up with a new name during the project, but I came up with one after, which was, um, taken. Okay, got a new one: [name of language] Augmented.
- Draw a Box: I started stepping up my lines per day to try to close out only my second sheet and have some momentum for the more interesting exercises.
- Free-Topic: I rambled about the two different command-line tools I'm using to try to avoid dealing with Git directly. I couldn't, and can't, recommend either hg-git or Gitless unreservedly, but I still trust my ability with either more than I trust my ability with Git.
Next week, I take a different tack than I have before to developing as a writer.