Before anything else, I happened to look at my site stats recently, and...
I don't know who's reading this, but plenty of people are, so:
All those emotions made me feel like showing off the languages I'm trying to learn, I guess, heh.
In the past week, I wrote the following posts:
- Music Theory Monday: I listened to a bunch of intervals, and tried to rate them. I also got a little ahead of myself. I've revised my plans for the next post.
- Free-Topic Tuesday: I talked about objects as distinct from classes, and posted some hilarious UML diagrams.
- Site Design Wednesday: I fixed most of the big issues with the theme I'm working on.
- Conworld Codex Thursday: I hastily put together a prototype to develop the library against.
- Draw a Box Friday: I didn't post anything, because I still haven't drawn a box.
- Homunculus Saturday: I made a little progress, by recasting the "main" loop as a series of "steps", where the "step" function has minimal flow control.