Sneak Peek 2021-08-07

By Max Woerner Chase

Okay, slight changes of plans. I figured out how to make inline svg stuff work with the structure of my figures file, mostly. I did have to reorganize and resize the diagrams, because I'm too lazy to specify viewport information (it's the difference between putting the same few numbers into the document and being done with it, and squinting at the arbitrary weirdness that pops out of positioning these elements by hand), but that wasn't too bad. Thinking about what comes next, it's probably best for me to get a draft put together now, so I can have something to look at while I iterate over the stylesheet changes.

I'll do that in the morning, because apparently the diagram-rearrangement, while not especially hard, was somewhat time-consuming.

I'm also planning to release the, like, pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-alpha of the task runner tomorrow, so that'll be... interesting.

I'd better get some sleep so I can face the tasks I set for myself.

Good night.