I believe I have all diagrams basically put together. They're kind of janky, but it's better to push ahead than to tweak them right now. If I have time, I'll rework them. The steps to follow now:
- Create files to <use/> each diagram. I wanted to believe I could just trivially inline this into the article so I don't need two dozen tiny, nearly-identical files, but I put in the effort testing ways to do that, and I failed, so, again, going to prioritize getting ahead for now.
- Update the stylesheets. Timeboxed to two days. Hopefully done in one.
- Draft the post, spot check any obvious issues.
- Show to my wife for review.
- Frantic editing pass.
- Lock content, renew polish.
- Post intro.
- Post first post proper.
Okay, I want to be done for tonight, and I'm too tired to decide how to end this, so I'm once again going to just slam headlong into the end of the post.