(I'll link into the new category from the last Sneak Peek for it, once I start posting in it.)
So, I put together a few more diagrams for the project that I need to finish in... basically two weeks. This is going to be interesting.
I wish I'd realized earlier how well Inkscape fits with the kind of visual editing that I've wanted to do. It's so nice to just drop into the XML and edit it directly, which is probably a sentence that nobody has said before.
Let's take a quick low-spoiler tour of the diagram elements I still need to make:
- A square with a dashed outline.
- The letters "A", "B", "C", and "D".
- An existing diagram element with those letters attached to the points.
- A gridded square with two sides labeled by those letters.
- A diagonal line
- An existing diagram element, mirrored and with part of it colored differently.
That all should be pretty manageable if I just take an afternoon to work on it rather than doing it literally the last thing before I go to bed.
Speaking of which...