The weather continues to be unpleasantly warm. And humid. And stagnant.
I was focusing on other stuff most of the day, but I was able to start working on Seed, a little. I started implementing some of the stuff I wrote up yesterday. Currently, the fork code does some basic validation, then creates a temporary clone, then reads and parses the dependency graph, gets the set of node names from the graph, and removes all non-leaf nodes from the set in a way that seems inefficient, but I don't want to focus on that right now. Next, it sorts the set, and reads in the seed.toml file.
Then it fails because I'm not done implementing it, and therefore the next thing it executes is, more-or-less accurately, raise NotImplementedError.
I'm glad I got something done for today just now, but getting more done is going to require getting into the details of how Jinja works, and I don't want to do that right now.