We watched Barbarella today, which was frankly kind of mind-destroying, so I'm just counting myself lucky to have accomplished anything.
Yesterday, I put a few files into the seed folder for Python projects, and today I started putting stuff in them. I"m planning to spider out from what I have, add configuration files related to the various commands. At some point, I'm going to need something like Cookiecutter's substitutions. I think I might try just swiping the implementation, since Seed is supposed to kind of be like, some of the things I thought Cookiecutter might have been like, but didn't seem to be.
Anyway, that's enough incremental progress for today. Good night.