I just wrote two basic tests for URL constraints. I'll run them later, since it's late, but it's nice to have gotten started, and gotten a little hands-on experience with test writing. I'm marking these as strict xfail, under the assumption that I'd really like to know if these already pass somehow.
Not much to say on this, since I spent most of today trying to get through Tracking the Cryptid. I made a few mistakes at first on the first three puzzles, but the fourth puzzle... I think I understand the rules, but I don't know how to convert that into a solve.
Hopefully I make more progress on various things in the coming days.